Ideal for measuring the refractive index of liquids, solids and sugar concentrations Indispensable instrument for industrial chemistry, petroleum, pharmaceutical, food oils and fats, sugars, universities.
For blends, homogenizations, suspensions, solutions gasification and substances recirculation. Designed for continuous work. Brushless motors free of maintenance and sparks. Partially sealed encapsulated cases against substances and agressive vapours. Thermal protection for overheating with auto power off and led indicator.
Automatic Melting Point Apparatus
Single sample analysis LCD display, simple alphanumeric keypad. Melting point determination by photoelectric detection. Automatic functions. Reads and registers the starting point, fusion point and end point.
Model with temperature readout and shear rate measurement and shear stress.
Rheology is the study of the effects experimented in a substance when a mechanical force is applied on a it (flow and deformation) under different external conditions. It is used to describe the consistency of different products and is normally defined by the components: viscosity and elasticity. Measuring viscosity is determined by the tangible force required to displace the materials particles with a specific deformation-flow i.e. velocity. The relationship between the tangible force and the deformation flow obtains the viscosity result. Ambient conditions such as temperature and pressure also have an effect on viscosity. The measurement of viscosity is not just limited to the research laboratory, it has progressively entered the field of industrial quality control.
Kjeldahl Nitrogen Analyser
- Steam distillation system.
- Compact steam generator with safety over temperature thermostat and over pressure device
- Safety door, the system will not operate if the door is open.
- “Tube in place” sensor: if the tube is not located, the dosing process of NaOH will not take place.
- Universal adapter for digestion/distillation tubes MACRO (Ø 42 mm) and MICRO (Ø 26mm)
- Small footprint, saves bench top space: The H2O and NaOH reservoirs are placed within the unit.
- Stainless steel case with reinforced ABS plastic front.