Kjeldahl Nitrogen Analyser
- Steam distillation system.
- Compact steam generator with safety over temperature thermostat and over pressure device
- Safety door, the system will not operate if the door is open.
- “Tube in place” sensor: if the tube is not located, the dosing process of NaOH will not take place.
- Universal adapter for digestion/distillation tubes MACRO (Ø 42 mm) and MICRO (Ø 26mm)
- Small footprint, saves bench top space: The H2O and NaOH reservoirs are placed within the unit.
- Stainless steel case with reinforced ABS plastic front.
Automatic Melting Point Apparatus
Single sample analysis LCD display, simple alphanumeric keypad. Melting point determination by photoelectric detection. Automatic functions. Reads and registers the starting point, fusion point and end point.
- Digital electronic control of: temperature, vacuum pressure and pre-selected programmable timer.
- Temperature sensor Pt100
- Automatic air inlet at the end of the operation cycle.
- Heating element placed evenly around the chamber.
- Chamber made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Trays made of anodised aluminium.
- Door with hardened glass window, which sits on to a silicon gasket that absorbs any contractions and expansions that may occur.
- Vacuum port with bleed valve
- Air valve at the front.
- Vacuum pump connection at the back.
- Epoxy covered outer case.
RS-232 Interface output for parameters to a computer, printer or USB adapter.