Block Digestion System
QBlock Wireless- Block Digestion System
QBlock Wireless Digestion system is the only system which can wirelessly control up to 8 QBlocks providing unparalleled temperature control, data computation and ease of operation through its touch screen based wireless controller.
Microwave Digestion System Q-Wave
QWAVE 1000 Closed-vessel microwave decomposition offers the following benefits:
- The environment in which the reaction takes place is clean, closed, and controlled
- The amount of acid is diminished to stoichiometric quantities of the reagents, reducing contamination to a minimum
- ppb, ppt level sensitivities
- Shorter reaction time and improved digestion due to higher temperatures (far above the normal boiling point of the reagents)
- No loss of volatile elements
Express Microwave Ashing System-QAsh1800
QAsh achieves fast ashing times by combining in-situ airflow with a microwave. It has a large floor area to accommodate a large number of samples and is suitable for polymers, oils, food, pulp, sludge, and many other sample types.
Hot Block Automated Digestion System- Vulcan
The Vulcan Platform is fully modular Laboratory Automation Solution capable of up to 6 automated steps in nearly any lan sample Digestion process.
Automated Sample Digestion System- Nitron
Nitron does High-Temperature Automated Sample Digestion and Dispensing for laboratories. It is designed for routine and customizable methods that require heating up to 400°C. Hence it is ideal for automating applications involving acids like sulphuric and phosphoric acid. The six independent reagent lines reduce priming operations, thus increasing dispensing speed and minimizing cross contamination. Nitron has an all-plastic fume hood, thus providing a safe environment by reducing user contact with harmful acid fumes and hot samples.