Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Fusion UV/Persulfate TOC Analyzer
The Fusion Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer utilizes powerful Ultra Violet (UV) Persulfate oxidation allowing superior carbon liberation from even the most challenging matrices. By implementing the patented Static Pressure Concentration (SPC) technology, the Fusion TOC Analyzer is able to achieve unprecedented low end sensitivity from a Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector.
- The Fusion Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer and TekLink™ Software offer solutions for increased sample throughput while improving the reliability of the analysis data. A few of the features that provide increased ease of use are: Unattended auto-calibration monitoring
- Automatic dilution capabilities from stock standards or samples Intellidilution for automatically diluting a sample back into calibration range. Automated self-diagnostic tools including leak check
- 21 CFR 11 functionality - Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures (ERES) including audit trails and user-account management
- Exportable reports in user-definable formats including metadata and versioning
- Turn-key method development and schedule builder
- Mass Flow Controller (MFC) for reduced gas consumption and enhanced flow control
Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Lotix Automated High Temperature Combustion TOC Analyzer
The Lotix TOC Combustion analyzer is designed to accurately measure carbon content in aqueous matrices down to the ppb level. It uses proven high temperature combustion, oxidation of carbon material into carbon dioxide, and detection using a new Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) detector.
- No costly syringe drives or 7-port valves!
- Ability to run 0-20,000 ppm without dilution with a single 0.5 mL injection volume virtually eliminating the need for multiple calibration curves
- Easy to use software requiring < 1 minute to set up a calibration curve
- Simple design ensures virtually any component can be accessed in minutes, and with the furnace located in the front, combustion tube maintenance is a snap
- Real-time viewing of analytical data and printing of completed sample reports while instrument is running
- Easy scheduling of priority samples
- Ability to export to CSV or PDF and import from CSV files
- Average run time for triplicate TOC is 13-15 minutes (depending on concentration)
- Uses a pressurized 10 L water reservoir to clean the sample pathway, loop and needle before and after each sample without using any positions on the autosampler
- Ability to run solids with optional module